Welcome to AWong Investment

Friday, February 3, 2012

Gtronic (7022) ~ up 30% in less than 2 months

I have posted this share, Gtronic (7022), since 8 Dec 2011 when the price was at 0.84 [Click here for my previous post]

Some friends asked me why posted this share as in my last updated "Summary of KLSE Shares Posted by AWong Investment[Click here],  the highest price only 1% and lowest was -5%

As mentioned to them before, share investment is not for short term. You must have patience and wait for the right time before buy or sell any share.

You might heard many people said I got 100% profit in a day or so. Is that possible??

For sure! Everything is possible, however it is difficult to predict future and 100% profit seldom happened.

To me, I believe share market is control mostly by the Billionaires, Banks, Investment Funds, Government Funds, Insurance Companies etc. So as long as the net profit of my investment is higher than the FD interest, I'm more than happy :)

Last week Gtronic gone up to 1.09 ~ that's 30% increased in less than 2 months ^_*


Hope you guys make the profit too!! Good luck in your investment for 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment