Welcome to AWong Investment

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

5th Edition ~ Up 8.4% in less than a month

"The Share I'm Looking At..." 5th Edition issued on 24 August 2014 [Previous Post]

~ in less than 1 month ~ it went up 8.4% 

Congratulations to All Supporter for "The Share I'm Looking At..." 5th Edition !!! ^_*

Example A:

Say you bought 10,000 shares
= approx. RM 1,428 profit - RM 50 for my 5th Edition
= approx. RM 1,378 net profit

Example B:

Say you bought 100,000 shares 
= approx. RM 15,236 profit  - RM50 for my 5th Edition
= approx. RM 15,186 net profit


Good luck with your investment!!! ^_*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my 5th edition ^_*



Price @ RM50 per copy.

Interested please do email me: 

and I will email you the details for payment. Once received payment, a softcopy (in pdf) will be sent to your email.

Please note that no further information will be release for shares that I'm looking at in my blog except for those which I have posted previously.

Good luck with your investment!! ^_* 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment