Welcome to AWong Investment

Sunday, March 30, 2014

3rd Edition ~ did it again ^_* ~ Up 40% in One month plus

"The Share I'm Looking At..." 3rd Edition issued on 5 November 2013 [Previous Post]

~ in less than 1 month ~ it went up 10%  [Previous Post]

On 13 Jan 2014, I have mentioned that "the share is at discounted price now."

If you do follow and support my blog, you would have made second round of profit :)

From 13 Jan 2014, it went up 40% ~ in one month plus

Again Congratulations to All Supporter for "The Share I'm Looking At..." 3rd Edition !!! ^_*

Example A:

Say you bought 100,000 shares
= approx. RM 2,850 profit - RM 50 for my 3rd Edition
= approx. RM 2,800 net profit

Example B:

Say you bought 1,000,000 shares 
= approx. RM 28.716 profit  - RM50 for my 3rd Edition
= approx. RM 28,666 net profit

If you add previous approx. profit mentioned in my previous post dated 13 Jan 2014:

Example A: Total net profit is approx.  RM 3,625

Example B: Total net profit is approx.  RM 32,794

FYI, the share is again at discounted price now.

Interested? Do email me.

Good luck with your investment!!! ^_*
__________________________________________________________________________________________________




Here is my 3rd edition ^_*

Price @ RM50 per copy
 
Interested please do email me:

and I will email you the details for payment. Once received payment, a softcopy (in pdf) will be sent over to your email.

Please note that no further information will be release for shares that I'm looking at in my blog except for those which I have posted previously.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment