Welcome to AWong Investment

Monday, February 13, 2012

Puncak (6807) ~ Up 99% ~ Power of The Rich Guy

On 9 Feb 2012, it reached up to 1.89 ~ that's 99% increased ^_* since posted in my blog (5 Sept 2011) [Click here for my previous post].




99% increased in 5 months ~ that's a shocking profits!! Power of The Rich Guy ~ Tan Sri Rozali Bin Ismail ??

It is difficult to wait and sell at the highest price. We shall take profit once it reached our target ~ To me, as long as the net profit of my investment is higher than the FD interest, I'm more than happy :)
[Saver or Investor??] 

Please note that on the next day, 20 Feb 2012, it dropped approx. 12% ~ many ppl is taking profit ~ 
Good luck in your investment!!

Related posts:
[PUNCAK drop around 63% ~ potential share for investment?]
[Puncak ~ Back to Similar Price]
[Puncak (6807) ~ Oops!! It Did It Again!! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment