Welcome to AWong Investment

Sunday, February 23, 2014

IRIS (0010) ~ up 310% in less than 3 years ^_*

I have mentioned this share since 14 Sept 2011 [Previous Post] when it was @ 0.145

~ in approx. 2 yrs and 5 months ~ it reached 0.595 ~ up approx. 310%

Congratulations to All Supporter for AWong Investment!!! ^_*

Example A:

Say you bought 10,000 shares
= approx. RM 4,436 net profit

Example B:

Say you bought 100,000 shares  
= approx. RM 44,385 net profit

As mentioned before

~ Investment return can take seconds/hours/days/months/years ~

~ Start Early & Be Patient ~

Good luck with your investment!!! ^_*
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my 3rd edition ^_*

Price @ RM50 per copy.

Interested please do email me:
  
and I will email you the details for payment. Once received payment, a softcopy (in pdf) will be sent over to your email.

Please note that no further information will be release for shares that I'm looking at in my blog except for those which I have posted previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment