Welcome to AWong Investment

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

2nd Edition ~ Up 15.38% in 4 months


"The Share I'm Looking At..." 2nd Edition issued on 22 January 2013 [Previous Post]

~ in 4 months ~ up 15.38%

Congratulations to All Supporter for "The Share I'm Looking At..." 2nd Edition !!! ^_*

Example A:

Say you bought 100,000 shares
= approx. RM2,650 profit - RM20 for my 2nd Edition
= approx. RM2,630 net profit

Example B:

Say you bought 1,000,000 shares 
= approx. RM27,379 profit  - RM20 for my 2nd Edition
= approx. RM27,359 net profit

For your information, to me the share is at discounted price now.

Interested? Do email me.

Good luck with your investment!!! ^_*
___________________________________________________________________________________



Here is my 2nd edition ^_*

Price @ RM20 per copy.

Interested please do email me:

and I will email you the details for payment. Once received payment, a softcopy (in pdf) will be sent to your email.

Please note that no further information will be release for shares that I'm looking at in my blog except for those which I have posted previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment