Welcome to AWong Investment

Saturday, March 16, 2013

1st Edition ~ Up 28.84% in less than 5 months


"The Share I'm Looking At..." 1st Edition issued on 7 Nov 2012 [Previous Post].

At that time, the share price was at 4.23

~ in less than 5 months it reached 5.45 ~ up 28.84%

Congratulations to All who Support my 1st Edition!!!

Example A (Highest price):

Say you bought 1,000 shares @ 4.23 and sold @ 5.45
= approx. RM1,138 net profit - RM8 for "The Share I'm Looking At..." 1st Edition
= approx. RM1,130 net profit

Example B (Petronas offer price):

Say you bought 1,000 shares @ 4.23 and sold @ 5.30
= approx. RM989 net profit  - RM8 for "The Share I'm Looking At..." 1st Edition
= approx. RM981 net profit


Below is a copy of "The Share I'm Looking At..." 1st Edition:










 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Below is my 2nd Edition issued on 22 Jan 2013 [Previous Post]
*Pls note that the price is now revised to RM20*


Here is my 2nd edition ^_*

Price @ RM20 per copy.

Interested please do email me:

and I will email you the details for payment. Once received payment, a softcopy (in pdf) will be sent to your email.

Please note that no further information will be release for shares that I'm looking at in my blog except for those which I have posted previously.

Good luck with your investment & again Thanks for the Support!! ^_*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment